We are often asked if Re:Vision is a certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise. Here is what we are and are not, and what solutions we offer to clients who have diversity goals or commitments.
What We Are:
- We are 50% woman-owned.
- We are 50% woman-staffed.
- We are 100% equal pay for men and women in similar positions (for context, Pennsylvania still matches the national average of women earning 79% of their male peers for equal work)
- We are a certified B-Corporation that meets rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency.
- We are a small business enterprise.
What We Are Not:
- We are not a certified MBE or WBE. To become one in the state of Pennsylvania would trigger changes to our combined practice of architecture and sustainability consulting; at this time, we are prioritizing our unified business structure over certification.
- We are not as successful in racial and ethnic diversity as we would like to be. We live the benefits of other kinds of diversity at Re:Vision—gender, sexual orientation, religious, lifestyle—but we do not currently reflect the racial or ethnic diversity of our city or our nation and that is an honest weakness at this time. Applicants who add diversity to our team are encouraged to inquire about positions.
What We Offer:
- We offer transparency about our diversity and strategic partnerships with certified MBE / WBE firms. Our firm has strong MBE / WBE partnerships to support our architecture and consulting work, and our go-to list of qualified partners is growing. These partners are firms that we know will serve our clients well and fulfill the best spirit of diversity goals. If you are a top notch MBE / WBE firm or have worked with one you value, we would love an introduction.