If you can imagine yourself working at Re:Vision, we encourage you to reach out with questions and/or introduce yourself by sending a resume, work samples, and brief cover letter or email.
Applications are accepted year-round as there are times when Re:Vision hires without an active position based on a candidate’s unique qualifications.
Successful applicants typically:
- Have strong project experience that is demonstrated in work samples;
- Show a demonstrated track record within the field of sustainability through a combination of work experience, volunteerism, formal study, and/or personal study;
- Are enthusiastic problem-solvers and change agents;
- Seek continual improvement of self and team;
- Have a shared interest in the firm values
Send inquiries and materials to: https://bit.ly/ReVApply
Re:Vision, a mission driven green architecture and sustainability consulting practice, is adding a motivated architectural professional to provide reliable design and technical support throughout all phases of design and construction for green projects of various types and scales (commercial, residential, institutional, new + renovation).Read More >