If you can imagine yourself working at Re:Vision, we encourage you to reach out with questions and/or introduce yourself by sending a resume, work samples, and brief cover letter or email.
Applications are accepted year-round as there are times when Re:Vision hires without an active position based on a candidate’s unique qualifications.
Successful applicants typically:
- Have strong project experience that is demonstrated in work samples;
- Show a demonstrated track record within the field of sustainability through a combination of work experience, volunteerism, formal study, and/or personal study;
- Are enthusiastic problem-solvers and change agents;
- Seek continual improvement of self and team;
- Have a shared interest in the firm values
Send inquiries and materials to: https://bit.ly/ReVApply
Re:Vision Architecture, a deep green sustainability consulting and architecture practice located in the Manayunk neighborhood of Philadelphia, is looking for a Project Manager with relevant professional experience to lead projects for their Sustainability Consulting Studio.Read More >
Re:Vision is currently not hiring for the architecture studio but we are always accepting applications. We want to get to know you and find the right candidates for our studio for future openings. If you’re interested in starting a dialogue now, please give us a shout!Read More >
Re:Vision utilizes UnitedHealthcare for employee health insurance. To comply with the federal Transparency In Coverage rule machine-readable files created and published by UnitedHealthcare can be accessed here.