Re:Vision Architecture, a deep green sustainability consulting and architecture practice located in the Manayunk neighborhood of Philadelphia, is looking for a Project Manager with relevant professional experience to lead projects for their Sustainability Consulting Studio.
ABOUT THE POSITION + QUALIFICATIONS:
Our ideal candidate would primarily manage LEED projects along with other green building certifications, such as Living Building Challenge, Passive House, and WELL. Experience in building enclosure commissioning, building verification services, or any of our other consulting services is a plus.
Re:Vision seeks a critical thinker that can motivate clients to do better, offer solutions, work collaboratively, and bring their values to work. Additional attributes of a successful candidate include:
- has 3+ years experience developing and implementing sustainability concepts and strategies as demonstrated through actual project work;
- is a LEED AP and/or credentialled in another green building certification program;
- ideally, has an educational background in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management;
- has a deep understanding of sustainable design;
- has experience in design and construction processes;
- is effective at project management with the ability to balance multiple projects and teams at a time;
- is skilled at keeping track of a high volume of detailed information, as well as creatively motivating and inspiring others to meet deadlines and provide needed information;
- is detail-oriented and highly organized;
- enjoys and is skilled at the teaching, coaching, and customer-service aspects of consulting work;
- is curious by nature and interested in finding new ways of doing things—both for clients and Re:Vision;
- understands how to creatively effect positive change within typical business constraints faced by many Re:Vision clients—tight schedules, limited budgets, litigation concerns, and/or existing corporate standards and ways of doing things;
- is skilled with MS Office Suite, especially Excel, and is familiar with graphic design programs (we use a suite of programs called Affinity);
- is a generally positive and good-natured person and colleague.
We are purpose-driven people committed to re-visioning and re-making the balance between natural, built, and social environments.
Re:Vision was founded in 2002 to make a positive difference through the work of design and building professionals who wanted to unapologetically combine their passions for natural, built, and social environments.
Sustainability is part of Re:Vision’s DNA and it shows in our portfolio of Zero Energy verified, Passive House certified, LEED Platinum, Living Building certified, and common sense green projects.
With care for the impact of our business, Re:Vision is a certified B-Corporation (for-benefit corporation) and is Just labeled to make transparent our social and environmental performance.
Targeted start date Fall 2022.
WHERE TO APPLY:
If you are interested in working in a place where you can bring your values to work, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply using this form: https://bit.ly/ReVApply